Arm Weights Workout<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3086

Arm Weights Workout
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3086

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Lourdes so much  appreciated for your wonderful comments and sharing with me! Thank you for joining me in a quick set of arms! 💛
Clemencia Puerta
Lisa,,, I added this repertoire to my last Mat Class and the result was fantastic.... Thanks a lot for your creative proposals, always full of good energy and impecable technique:)
Lisa Hubbard
Clemencia Puerta I love hearing this! Thank you for sharing with us your experience 💚 ! As I remember, I broke a decent sweat doing this class—and what a great idea to add to a mat class! Brava to you 👏 xx
Gaia R
1 person likes this.
I saw this 3 years after you gave the class but it still does its job! Short, powerful, spirited and happy! Thanks for the energy Lisa!
Lisa Hubbard
Gaia thank you for coming back to it again after three years! It makes me so happy to know that you still feel the energy of this class! Very grateful 🤍
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Excellent.  Had 10 m9n to kill, was feeling sluggish, now ready to go. Thanks
Lisa Hubbard
Cynthia G good for you for showing up and so happy you chose this class. Thank you for joining me on PA! Keep it going!
1 person likes this.
AMAZING! 
Lisa Hubbard
Carolina M thank you so much! Happy you enjoyed the class, appreciate you joining me! 
1 person likes this.
Fun class, Lisa, and hard! Great workout in 10 mins!
61-70 of 75

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin