Short Box Fundamentals<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Tutorial 3062

Short Box Fundamentals
Debora Kolwey
Tutorial 3062

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
What a great review of the short box series! Loved being fully present in each piece of the progression rather than trying to get to the last progression. As teachers, we sometimes forget this when we teach ourselves. It truly felt incredible in my body to RECEIVE each piece, rather than trying to achieve the result and move on. Thank you so much, Debra. Please do more of these for us.
Debora Kolwey
Thank you for this feedback, Lori. It's helpful to know how the various PA offerings land. I love doing the tutorials and "unpacking" the skills and then fleshing it out again. I hope to do more this coming December when I return Take care, Debora
Thank you Pilates Anytime for maintaining such a valuable vault of tutorials.  I am thankful to have the opportunity to revisit my training, reminding myself of the layers one needs to incorporate into an exercise is so very important.  To have a tool I can use to fulfill my curiosity is incredibly helpful.
Candace
1 person likes this.
I just watched this again. I need to watch it again and keep practicing this. Amazing precise. Love it!
Debora Kolwey
Thank you!  I love that after all these years the material is still being enjoyed xoxo
Thank you Deborah, for this brilliant tutorial on the fundamental short box series. Excellent cueing of the exercises, so valuable. Great layering and build, absolute mind and body connection, so wonderful to also see all the Pilates principals, playing out through out the series. Loved it. Please could you consider a tutorial on the Long Box
Thank you
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin