Challenging Reformer Flow<br>Anula Maiberg<br>Class 3131

Challenging Reformer Flow
Anula Maiberg
Class 3131

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
wow, this is an amazing class, so creative and deliciously brutal at the same time.
Anula Maiberg
Zsuzsa thank you so much!
2 people like this.
"If your left butt cheek is off of the carriage... no one cares." Actually laughed out loud. And also, thank you. :)
Anula Maiberg
I still giggle... Elle 😅
1 person likes this.
i think i've done this class five times now. can't get enough of it. more Anula Maiberg please PilatesAnytime!
Rana C
Ahhhhhmazeballs!! You rock Anula. You have a real sense of how peoples bodies vary and to move within what is correct for them. I say this in my classes all the time! I think it really helps people find their best form, not their idea of what is perfect.
I love your style of teaching. Anula, so refreshing. thank you x
Anula, when I eventually move back to the UK, I am desperate to do a workshop with you. My lovely friend, Paula Gilfrin, speaks so highly of you, and this class...the class with more comments than any I have seen here on PA, is tough, eye-opening and fun all at once. You are a genius.
Amazing class Anula...........we need more videos from you like this....thank you soo much
my favorite class!! fantastic, amazing!!! thats the type of class I want to take everyday!!! challenging, creative, fun...literrally I love it!!!
361-370 of 408

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin