Sherri Betz
Class 3129

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
çok teşekkürler, süper bir çalışma and lovely regards from turkey/izmir
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sherri! Super great
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri Betz, I am a polestar UK student and I really enjoy this workout I love the way you explain the moves :) I feel I learn lots today about feet placement and what to look for and much more :)
Again big thanks x
1 person likes this.
Great class. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
A wonderfully clear class. Thank you for those little cueing tips that i'll definitely be taking to class. Loved the penguin arms exercise and knee stretch prep with varying springs. I also liked how you referred back to client conditions (osteoporosis, sciatica, etc.). Will be adding your other videos to my queue now!
Thank you Sherri Betz ! Truly enjoyed your video and found so much I can apply to my classes and clients. :)
1 person likes this.
I can't believe I just discovered you on here. LOVE all your videos. I teach with a rehabilitative bent as well and your cuing and detail are so good. Took notes and am planning to use a lot of this!!
Christine Lamb
Great classs as always. I love Sherri’s wealth of knowledge and her easy manner.
You are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your class and your inner peace while teaching. Your clients are very lucky and blessed.
Excellent work!! I have osteoporosis (age 30) and your cues really helped me find new focus points that enabled me to activate "lost" muscle areas in my body. Thank you so much! 
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin