Connected Mat Workout<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3158

Connected Mat Workout
Lesley Logan
Class 3158

Watch this Class
Thank you Josephine for your comment. I am so glad you loved my cues and I hope you enjoyed taking it last night! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Did this class again today and I stand that it is my PA fav! It is your fabulous cues that make every movement strong and muscles working. Not a minute wasted- sweating! :)
Cindy I want to LOVE this comment you posted! Thank you for taking time to share with me (and everyone here) what you enjoyed so much. And, for taking my class again! My goal for this class was achieved! Can't wait to have you back again xx~LL
Your queues and instructions are absolutely amazing. To have the core strength to do this class properly is my goal. I did find it extremely hard, and fasted paced but I like the quicker classes for fat burning. I enjoyed it. My core is very sore already. I would love to see levels 1 and 2 to this if possible? I wish there was a button for favorite instructor as forget who I liked.
Emelye Jane thank you for taking class with me. I am so happy you enjoyed and hope you continue to! I've got another mat class on here that has a lot of the same exercises but slightly lower level. Have you tried it? It's class 2830. And PS thank you for wishing to hit a "favorite" instructor button on me! I do know you can create a playlist of your favorites on here. I'm honored to be on yours. xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Amazing class!
Hope not to be impolite but the class explanation was too fast. No joy in following it.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Want more where this came from!
Beth Molly thank you both so much for your comments and taking my class! Hope to have more for you soon. And in the meantime, I do have another mat class on here #2830 xx~LL
Terri thank you for your feedback. I think it is important to take the classes one enjoys! That is the beauty of PA. SO so many amazing classes to choose from. I do know in this class I kept the explanations to a minimum to keep the class flowing as it's more advanced. However, I do have another mat class on here #2830 that has many of the same exercises but we take a bit more time to set up the class. xx~LL
41-50 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin