Connected Mat Workout<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3158

Connected Mat Workout
Lesley Logan
Class 3158

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Good ol classical! Love it! Sweatimg, thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Great Class! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Lesley that was a great class. I like the way you use the ring to find the outer hip, it certainly works.
1 person likes this.
Loved the connections with the Magic Circle!
Joanne D
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a fantastic class, Lesley!  I loved your pace, cueing and flow!!!  Also, that is the most controlled Open Leg Rocker I've ever done due to you cue of the hip.  So grateful! :)
1 person likes this.
Joanne YASSSS!!!! YAY I am soo happy you got to feel that in your body! Hope you get to enjoy many more Open Leg Rockers like that! thanks for taking class with me xx~LL
Sharon M
1 person likes this.
I loved the way you set the connection to the outer hip with the magic circle.  That really spoke to me and I found a huge difference in my workout.  Thank you so much for your wonderful work here at PA !
Sharon awe thank you so much for this love note! I love connecting to the outer hip. It's soo helpful in our practice. And def makes the mat more fun! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Lesley, thanks for such a great class - after all these years I never thought of the circle being used in place of the strap.  Great idea and fantastic, energetic class!
Marissa yay i'm so glad you found some good stuff with the circle! Use it as much as you need in place of a strap. then for fun get rid of it and see how you do!
xx
61-70 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin