Pilates in Bed<br>Layla Khashoggi<br>Class 425

Pilates in Bed
Layla Khashoggi
Class 425

Watch this Class
This is by far my favorite class on this site. I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning...I'm a night person by nature. I will be turning the computer on in the morning and following this workout. Layla, you have a great delivery, especially for early hours. Gracias.
This is by far my favorite class on this site. I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning...I'm a night person by nature. I will be turning the computer on in the morning and following this workout. Layla, you have a great delivery, especially for early hours. Gracias. ps- your neck muscles are very pronounced during a few of the exercises. Try a small pillow under the head to release strain?
Thanks so much for your nice feedback, Kerry. So glad you like the concept of this class and that it's helpful for you. My neck, my neck. It probably looks strained, but in reality I have very prominent SCMs and they sort of pop out like cables, even at rest. Good eye, my friend!
Thank you for the great class. I have spondylitis so I wake up pretty stiff, this class sure helped it. Just wish it had more back stretches, all the movements done lying on the back until the end of the class made my stiff back really sore.
Caglar- I'm glad you liked the class, but sorry to hear about your sore back. In your case, I would recommend stretching first before doing this series... whatever stretches you have found that ease the stiffness in your back will be important for you to do before most exercise classes where stretching is not the primary focus. Keep at it!
I'm loving everything about this class; the concept, the delivery and the flow of each move. I am quite sure that this little gem will not only help me get my days started out in the right direction; but great tips to pass on to my clients as well! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hello Kris- When I started developing this class I had just your comments in mind: concept, delivery, flow, starting the day in the right direction... I'm so delighted you have found value in it Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Tracy M
I searched for the specialty "seniors" to get ideas for my older clients. What I found was a lovely way to start my own day. The roll up was interesting on my soft bed, I felt both supported and challenged. And wow, my tight hamstrings were brought into clear view with those standing scissors first thing in the morning. I had to hold onto the bed to ease my way into those! Thanks Layla for a great class.
Yeong Cheol C
Thank you.
It is not the first time I practice your class but maybe that time i listened better or was more able to follow tour indications..., I had a wonderful experience . Your explanations and the images you are using are super clear and I was able to wake up in a new and beautiful way, softly but at the same time energizing. Exactly what I needed after not enough sleep time . Thank you again
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin