Unilateral Reformer <br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3164

Unilateral Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3164

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Another great class Amy! love the unilateral work. My left side definitely needs work. Thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Thank you all so much! The good news is...we're all imbalanced so a certain extent, yes?!! It's a good idea to check into ourselves in this way, often, and be our own clients too. A good workout is nice, but corrective exercises go a long way in this life! Yay Pilates!!
1 person likes this.
Another great class. Thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
The pull and push is exactly what I needed today! Feeling rejuvenated, thanks Amy!😉
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sandra and Amanda -- so happy you enjoyed this class, and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
1 person likes this.
After watching this I was excited to teach (even if a version) and it was very well received! Thank you. I was wondering if this would be a good workout for someone with scoliosis as it seems doing the unilateral work is good for those with this condition. Thanks for any info!
Andrea , this is great feedback, thank you. Yes, these types of exercise selections can be very good for scoliosis people, making sure to keep an eye on a person's ability to stay in the central axis. That's key!
1 person likes this.
Great unilateral workout, I really liked the slow cuing and attention to detail!
1 person likes this.
My first PA class - this was great! Thanks for the careful instruction. The hamstring stretch was tricky but I got through it with you.
1 person likes this.
Great workout with seamless flows and a crisp pace. I really appreciate your note to shorten the straps to ensure we have an effective session. Many thanks - Elizabeth
11-20 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin