Balance Control Front Deconstructed<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Tutorial 3136

Balance Control Front Deconstructed
Rael Isacowitz
Tutorial 3136

Watch this Tutorial
Christine I appreciate you watching this tutorial. My reasoning for plantar flexing the feet is two-fold; the one being artistic the other more scientific by nature (hence Body Arts and Science International - BASI). I love the line and shape of this exercise and plantar flexed feet accentuate the line. In terms of function I feel that plantar flexing the feet gives the body a much more stable base, particularly when doing it with one leg lifted. It also makes it a little more challenging. Note that when the body starts fatiguing the feet tend to "let go". I hope this helps.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply Rael, I appreciate it so very much. Like your tutorial your reply was very informative, articulate and clear. Be well, Christine
I appreciate your building blocks and many words !
One more time ..... thank you Rael !!! you are so inspiring!! Before coming to your studio I just watch And work with your precious advices. You help me to improve myself every day
Best regards from France !
ingrid-- you are right it is a push up-- and 50% of the US population-- and according to the NYTimes last week -- Brazil and a lot of the world as well -- where the bodies appears to be in the "8th " month shouldn't do it.
Absolutely beautiful tutorial. This is something I actively work on myself in my practice. I have male clients who think, "It's a push up, I can do it," and once I get them moving and slowly correcting them, informing them as to WHAT they should be feeling, they find it much, much harder than usual. This tutorial will help me in my teaching and in my own practice with these advanced moves. When you said "when I find something challenging, I calm myself," that was brilliant. I'm taking that to heart. Hope to become BASI certified in the future!
Tricialee it will be our pleasure to welcome you into the BASI Family!
Great teaching and enthusiasm as ever thank you.
Huge respect! Your interpretation is brilliant, Rael๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘
Lucie I appreciate your words greats. Thank you!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin