Flowing Reformer Variations<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3168

Flowing Reformer Variations
Meredith Rogers
Class 3168

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Such a fan class! I needed a butt kicking and this class delivered!
1 person likes this.
After a busy morning of clients I really just wanted to watch Netflix but I'm so glad I didn't. Love all your cues and learn so much from you, and in turn, so do all of my clients! Thank you!
Thank you for all your beautiful feedback. If I ever have even the tiniest bit of doubt in my teaching (we all do...I think) all I have to do is come here to read your detailed and generous feedback.
1 person likes this.
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Such a great strong class. Keep them coming
1 person likes this.
I have Gratz equipment so what straps would when doing the exercises using the straps around the knees and in the feet. I am assuming that I would have to take the handles off and add the straps
Always effective and clear! Love Meredith!
If I'm honest, Andrea Andrade, I don't know Gratz equipment very well but I think your solution is the only, if not best, one. Let me know how it goes.
Amazing class Meredith.... I love your precision and sequences. What are the class numbers for the earlier progressions to this class? many thanks!
1 person likes this.
iOS Cust335650 ~ You can find the other classes in this progression here. I hope you enjoy them!
iOS Cust335650 I'm so glad you enjoyed this class. Thank you Gia Calhoun for providing the link to the others in this series. This reminds me that it is time to plan the next one. Stay tuned.
21-30 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin