Beginner Series #1<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 422

Beginner Series #1
Niedra Gabriel
Class 422

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really like this class. I like how Niedra explains what area of the body each exercise focuses on, how to do it correctly, and demonstrating the incorrect way to do it (which I tend to do). Very helpful.
I'm new to Pilates. I decided to start with taking this class. It's awesome! I'm really weak due to Multiple Sclerosis. However, I have new hope. After doing this class a few times, my strength has increased and there's a great improvement in the amount of pain I experience. I'm looking forward to continuing Pilates on a daily basis. Thanks for your great instructions! 😀

Also, I would like to thank others who left comments because they are very encouraging.
Niedra Gabriel
I am so happy to be reading this post Bichon, I know many others who have found pilates and other alternative approaches very helpful with MS. You go lady!
Brilliant class. I thought I wasn't a complete beginner however after the class I am surprised how weak I am! So far I have been working out with Pilates books which was ok, they taught me the breathing technique. But after going through them a few times, I got bored. I am so glad I found this website. My first class with Niedra was excellent. I am so excited I might even re do this class tonight again to practise even more. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Welcome to Pilates Anytime Marta, I can feel your excitement about what is ahead for you. Enjoy this class, work on it, and keep exploring all the wonderful teachers here, there are many and there is a lot to learn and enjoy.
I like! I did Monica's intro, am taking a weekly Pilates class with instructor, and now Niedra. I feel like I'll always be a "beginner" and learning new facets. Thx for sharing. Wendy in Colorado
Niedra Gabriel
Good for you Wendy, this is the way to learn, and go deep. Beginner, advanced, those are just words, the important part is learning and progressing and you are enjoying this and your life is changing! Fantastic. Isn't it amazing what on line education can now offer us?
Stacie J
1 person likes this.
Dear Niedra, I have an old copy of your dvd, Fit Chick, and always wanted more.  I loved it and I'm so glad I found you on this site!
Niedra Gabriel
Lovely to meet up again Stacie, I am glad you found PilatesAnytime! Fit Chic is  from many years ago, so pleased you enjoyed the DVD.
Sally E
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! I’d fallen out with the Matwork, now I’m in love with it again. ❤️
91-100 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin