Spine Stabilizing Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3201

Spine Stabilizing Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3201

Watch this Class
Mariah that is so wonderful to hear. Definitely not an easy class and I am so happy to hear that it worked well for your body!
Anne L
1 person likes this.
Loved this.  Really enjoyed the flow of it.  Easy  but challenging exercises.  
Anne I think that sometimes the more simple a movement is the more challenging it can be.  I am so happy you enjoyed the class!
1 person likes this.
Excellent bravo! No comment...
Olga 
1 person likes this.
Oh Meredith, this class has been in here for two years and I don't know how I've missed it. I've been coming back from a back injury since July and this class helped me so much today.  I've been challenging myself to do more difficult classes and then I'm sore. I get nervous and just go back to 1 and 2 classes. Learning so much about stabilizing my trunk. I never used my butt muscle as much as I should have. This class was so helpful, yet challenging.  I guess it was meant for today. God knew what I needed. Thank you for just being you! You're amazing!!!
Margie I'm so glad!!  I recently went through a back injury and it helps so much to be able to at least move while the body heals.  I'm very happy this worked for you.
Thanks Meredith!  Love your spirit
That is so sweet Christina. Thank YOU!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class! Loved it all, but especially the constant control of the pelvis with hand placement and then referring back to it during the prone press-up/pre-swan. And the side lying bent knee leg circles are yummy too! :)
41-50 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin