Ballet/Mat Fusion<br>Deborah Harris<br>Class 3246

Ballet/Mat Fusion
Deborah Harris
Class 3246

Watch this Class
Adi S
wwwwwow -  It was grate !!!
Paola Maruca
How did I miss that? Very good class. Loved the flow, everything moved from one exercise to the next one. No extra talking, clear cues. Felt great!
Samantha S
1 person likes this.
awesome class! so appreciate the extra dancer modifications and targeting those rotators and inner thighs! 
great challeging class! My legs are shaking :)) nice tempo an clear instructions, on my list of favorites already! 
2 people like this.
Fast paced. Decently hard. I had fun, feel great, and got a good workout. Thanks Deborah:) 
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Deborah! It's the second time I have taken this class and love it! I used to teach the side lying series like you did with the side pose and inner thigh work and haven't seen any PA teachers teach it like that thus far - thank you!
Natasa Jurisa
Great class Deborah!!
Maria L
1 person likes this.
Thank you Deborah, that's an uincredible class! I would really love to have more of that barre fusion classes with you, such a burst of energy! The combination of movements and dynamic flow is excellent for me. 
1 person likes this.
So many positive things I can say about this class, but ultimately I loved how clear the instructions were, the continuous flow of the class, and how energized I felt at the end. Thank you for an amazing class - you can tell a lot of thought was put into it, and it does not go unnoticed!! :)
This is such a fun and creative creative class! I always love adding this into my roster!
41-50 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin