Meri Christmas Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3306

Meri Christmas Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3306

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you for this Christmas gift! Merry Christmas girls! Xox.
Merry Christmas !, that made me smile ! Lovely session thank you . Hope you enjoyed your champagne!🥂🍾
Thank you for this class I have been following on and off since 2012. Great classes an attitude! Merry Christmas!
Fun energy and laughing. Thanks for such a cool gift to open Christmas Day. Really meant a lot to me. I 💗 Pilates anytime.
Thanks Meredith! My 14 yr. old old and I had a hoot doing this workout together with you and your besties!!
Nofar, a very good point!! We've been enjoying Meredith's willingness to play off her name (we call her Meri) and her love of how this holiday brings her friends and family together with a class for the last 7 years. This class is more a tradition than a statement. In fact, this class is really about celebration of friends and joy, marked by a season that many celebrate no matter what their background. We'll have to put some thought into how we might offer a celebration of the season class for next year and so glad you enjoyed this one! Happy Hanukah!
Nofar Asa, a very good point!! We've been enjoying Meredith's willingness to play off her name (we call her Meri) and her love of how this holiday brings her friends and family together with a class for the last 7 years. This class is more a tradition than a statement. In fact, this class is really about celebration of friends and joy, marked by a season that many celebrate no matter what their background. We'll have to put some thought into how we might offer a celebration of the season class for next year and so glad you enjoyed this one! Happy Hanukah!
1 person likes this.
thank you for the lovely class, and Merry Christmas :)
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Thank you PA for the gift!
1 person likes this.
You are all great fun and its infectious-thank you so much for the miracle of shared community that is Pilates Anytime.
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin