Day 2: Breath<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3268

Day 2: Breath
Meredith Rogers
Class 3268

Watch this Class
Aneta glad you liked it!
1 person likes this.
Thank you...daily pilates during quarantine...is exactly what my body and mind need! 
Kimberly It's perfect for now.  Short and sweet!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith, this is perfect. Loving your classes. Keeping me going through lockdown. 
Thank you Katherine!  Happy to be of service.
Cathy B
Great class.  It's really good to have some "me" time and learn how to make the body work so simply yet effectively.  I'm so looking forward to toning my body and feeling great again.
Thanks! I LOVED day one "glue" - I have used that several times already (zoom privates and groups). Also, thank you for the teacher talk - enjoyed that one as well (you and Amy hosted). Finally, today was great - learned some new moves w/ the circle - love the spine stretch forward (steering wheel) and the hamstring stretch w/ circle... loved that for my feet.  Thank you so much Meredith! Looking forward to each day of this challenge.
Thank you Beatrix Nagy for your detailed feedback and for being here for this challenge.  Also, thank you for joining Amy and myself the other day.  I had such a nice time chatting with you all.
Elena Z
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this practice, Meredith! I really enjoyed using the ring both as a pilates prop and to keep awareness and focus on the breath.
Elena thank you for doing this challenge with me!
151-160 of 198

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin