Day 4: Concentration<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3270

Day 4: Concentration
Meredith Rogers
Class 3270

Watch this Class
Monica Thanks so much! The leggings are made by liquido and are SUPER comfortable and so soft.  Highly recommend! liquidoactive.com (and no, I am not a rep for their company )
1 person likes this.
Hi Meredith it’s Winnie!!! I just did day 4 and it was hard!!! Thank you so much!!! Can’t wait for day 5 tomorrow!!! 
Ps I loved your leggings!!! 💕💕💕
Jennifer Hi WINNIE!!! I am so proud of sticking with this challenge!  You're almost half way now. Well done for making it this far.  Tell your mom the leggings are made by Liquido
Rosalynn J
1 person likes this.
Loving your classes Meredith. I’m in quarantine because of coved and your classes help me focus when I’m grumpy!
Rosalynn Rosalynn I think we are all a little grumpy in covid quarantine...I know I can be.  Glad to hear these classes help a little!  Keep moving girl! Its all we can do right now...
Cathy B
1 person likes this.
Great Class Thank you.  I look forward to seeing them in my mail box every morning.  I couldn't stop laughing in this class as I could not maintain the position after the rocking to a figure V holding arms out the straightened legs in the air.  I just kept falling back.  Hopefully with practice I will get there.  I have a long way to go, I think, but loving it.
Cathy thank you for being here!  We just have to laugh at ourselves!!  Some days I still can't do that move either.  Take my word, it will get easier with time.
Laura R
1 person likes this.
I'm so glad I found this challenge!  It's hard - I had to stop and do some basics classes (it's been...5 or 6 years since I've done Pilates) - then I started over.  I've actually been doing each challenge about 3 times before moving onto the next.  It's interesting to see improvement from each attempt.  Looking forward to day 5!
Laura I love that you are doing the classes more than once before moving on!  And, that you gave yourself permission to go back to the basics and then come again when you felt more ready.  Thank you for doing this challenge with me and let me know how you come out in the end!!
Dian W
1 person likes this.
I'm really enjoying the 10-day challenge so far Meredith, thank you for these great classes! 
51-60 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin