Bridge Pilates<br>Blossom L.<br>Special 3299

Bridge Pilates
Blossom L.
Special 3299

Watch this Special Feature
3 people like this.
That was so much fun! I felt like I was hanging out with you guys. Blossom your studio is great. Thanks for sharing it and the historic pieces of apparatus with us!
1 person likes this.
wow..That made my day Blossom. So inspiring to see your small studio.
Tanks for sharing
1 person likes this.
Delightful and insightful, Blossom, layered like a great taco. Thank you for sharing the DIY prop archive, Kathy’s teaching legacy and extending her work to develop your own legacy with positivity and a smile.
1 person likes this.
I love the studio tours and Blossom's great energy is so inspiring.
this tour also reminded me of some of the same homemade tools we used at the studio that I apprenticed in years ago :))
Amazing use of space! Love the old style gym equipment as useful decoration. Thank You!
Great video Thank you for sharing this inspiring video. Please share more on the steps & journeys others have taken to open their own studio.
Hugs
Theresa
Valya Karcher
Christy, I'm really enjoying your studio tours. I have a home studio so it's nice to get a field trip.
Blossom, your quote, "Do more of what you really like to do. It will keep you in the game longer" is up on my whiteboard. Thanks so much for your inspiration!
I love that Valya! Way to put the inspiration to use! I look forward to doing more of these in the future soon!
Thank you for sharing. Cool props, good advice.
Blossom, you have a lovely studio- the props cupboard revealed many wonders, and I am definitely going to add "do you like food?, do you read?are you fun?? to my starter questionnaire!! Kristi- what a great idea these tours are. Thank you both - I am off to delegate my website to someone else!
I love this so much! It helps me feel more confident about my 240' studio (which doubles as my bedroom!) complete with a murphy bed. Haha. Blossom's space is so beautiful and filled with such amazing artifacts. Thanks for sharing!
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin