Magic Circle Exploration<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 3340

Magic Circle Exploration
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 3340

Watch this Class
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Fab! thank you very much. Ill teach this week. 
Tina H
1 person likes this.
I love this class. Great instructions. Precise and well said. The flow was good and I was sweaty by the end.
Thank you Tina. I’m glad the class worked well for you.
Thanks for the balancing exercise challenges! Just a reminder how important shifting right to left body helps coordination and brain balance.
Shanna
1 person likes this.
I just received my first magic ball yesterday in the mail, I felt this class to be exceptionally easy and I’m wondering if I will be so sore tomorrow I won’t be able to move 🤪
Shanna, tomorrow please tell me how you feel. I’ll be delighted to suggest other classes I filmed on Pilates Anytime with the Magic Circle you May prefer!?!?))
Thanks for the creativity teaching this tonight x
Nathalie W
Agree that this is not a 2/3, very slow tempo. I found it frustrating and bailed halfway thru. I love using the ring, but will look for a more challenging class.
Nathalie, I understand this class is not for you. If you do not mind combining the ring with the roller perhaps you'll find #2508 and/or #4014 a more interesting challenge. Let me know!
Lovely ideas and exploration here thanks Elizabeth - always something new in your practice. I've recently qualified as Comprehensive Instructor with Polestar and enjoyed your appearance on the Pilates Hour earlier in this Pandemic too. Thanks for all you do. Best wishes from the UK, Sarahxx
41-50 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin