Reformer Jump Flow<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 439

Reformer Jump Flow
Tracey Mallett
Class 439

Watch this Class
LOVE, LOVE,LOVE this class!
fun - and I did sweat! What would a green spring be equivalent to on the BB Allegro reformer? I did a blue & yellow. Thanks!
like jumping I hope you'll have a lot of classes like this
MOre more more of classes just like this!! I love that she stuck with mostly the same spring and it was so easy on my back to transition smoothly into the next exercise! My favorite class- complete exhaustive workout!!!
I love Tracey's energy and enthusiasm! Fun class.
I know this is an older class but I really loved every minute! Its so fun to look back. This class did not disappoint, thanks Tracy!
Loved it. I just bought my jumpboard and couldn't wait to try it. Thank you. Was amazing.
Lori
Wow just tried this class for the first time and it was amazing! Really a complete heart pumping, strength gaining, core working workout! Thanks!

I have one question about the jumps with one leg held straight in the air. If I’m feeling that more in my hip flexors, should I then go back to more of a tabletop position or am I somehow posturally incorrect?
Thank you Tracey Mallett what a fun and enthusiastic jump board class. Loved the helicopters💜
Tina T
loved the one spring flow

61-70 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin