Creative Reformer Variations<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3398

Creative Reformer Variations
Mariska Breland
Class 3398

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Super class, thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity n humour with us.
1 person likes this.
Super class, thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity n humour with us.
Helen S
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for your light hearted way of instructing and fun combinations!  The first time I have seen your videos, I'll be watching more!
Eagle - I teach all of my classes in my studio to music, but it's hard to recreate online because to buy the rights to "real" music, it's prohibitively expensive. I hope you can visit me at the studio someday. :) 
sandyjgrant
Another amazing class - well queued and well balanced. Great challenges in there, but still accessible for a semi-seasoned but not advanced practitioner!
Great cues!
Really enjoyed this class and can't wait to share some of these creative variations with my students!  So challenging & interesting~Thanks so much! :) 
Kate A
love this class! the variations were amazing.  your "iron cross" move was intense! 
I liked the one blue swimming movement with bending the opposite knee - 👍
Hi!
Thank you for the great class!
Question: it was very interesting when you mentioned that Dorsiflexion is hard especially when you have neurological problems! I never knew that, I have neurological problems... may I ask what neurological problems you have?... wondering if it is similar to what I have...
Still learning ...
51-60 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin