Magic Circle Strength<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 441

Magic Circle Strength
Meredith Rogers
Class 441

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great full body workout while getting some nice attention to upper back! Loved it. Any chance you can make a 30 min version of it too?
1 person likes this.
Just joined Pilates Anytime, loved the class!!
2 people like this.
Terrific class! While the option of using the ring to support the head is always there, it was nice to hear it mentioned as an option rather than feeling I was "cheating". The little circles over the ring while in side lying were a new addition to the repetoire for me. Will be visiting this class again soon!
Thanks Joni for your continued support and encouragement. Wishing you the happiest of holiday seasons and hope to see you again soon!
2 people like this.
Careful listening to your cues today provided SOOOO much depth to this class. I really felt like you were right here with me guiding me through careful execution of each and every movement. Thank you!
Joni, I am always with you.....I carry you in my heart.
1 person likes this.
excellent!!
Thank you Geovanna!
1 person likes this.
As always - a great class, Meredith! Despite the amazing number of classes you have on PA, taking each one of your classes still remains a unique experience. Great ways of using the ring! Thank you...
Thanks so much Janja :) I appreciate you taking class with me and offering such beautiful feedback!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin