34 Mat Exercises<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3411

34 Mat Exercises
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3411

Watch this Workshop
Clare G
1 person likes this.
Amazing Benjamin. As ever your clarity and understanding of the work is greatly received! 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Benjamin and Meredith, that was fantastic! With this Workshop and your 360 website I am loving learning the original method. Joe's versions just make sense to me, maybe I'm more boxer than ballerina, haha.
Christine S
1 person likes this.
This is an amazing resource--thank you to both of you!
Anna B
4 people like this.
Thank you, Benjamin, Meredith, and Pilates Anytime for this incredibly detailed and informative break down of the original 34 Mat exercises. I feel my knowledge of these key movements has deepened significantly and I absolutely saw how they were each connected to one another. While watching, I realized that Benjamin never once used the 'typical' Pilates cues of 'scooping the belly' or 'drawing the navel to the spine'; yet was able to elicit the desired movement seemingly effortlessly in Meredith, who, to her credit is extremely strong! Benjamin - was it a conscious decision to avoid using these cues, and if so, what was the reason behind that? Thank you again for a truly fantastic workshop.
1 person likes this.
Loved this! I've read Joseph's book and my own teacher training did the exercises in this order, but it was so good to see these original versions. Some are slightly different from what I was taught, which opens my mind to new possibilities for these exercises. I look forward to trying these versions. And well done to Meredith - I don't know how you got through that! 
Anastasiya S
1 person likes this.
They are so amazing explanations. Thank you so much Benjamin Degenhardt!!!
Thank you! I’ve looked for the breakdown of the original 34 besides the pictures in A Return to Life…before and this is the best one yet!
Thank you! I’ve looked for the breakdown of the original 34 besides the pictures in A Return to Life…before and this is the best one yet!
Katarina S
I love this session. I did my Polestars training in 2012, and it's refreshing to go back to basic. I also picked one brand new exercise - The Crab. I don't remember having it in our repertoire. Thank you, Benjamin and Meredith, for my new favourite "Back-to-basics" video. 
Melissa S
This is really so useful as a new teacher. It has given me so much insight into the purpose behind the exercises and the interconnectedness.
101-110 of 110

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin