34 Mat Exercises<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3411

34 Mat Exercises
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3411

Watch this Workshop
3 people like this.
For the twenty five years I have been practicing Pilates and the twelve teaching I have tried to find the ultimate explanation of the exercises. You have done it ! brilliantly,thank you so much for all the work that must have taken to put together
2 people like this.
Absolutely wonderful instruction and discussion! Thank you.
Pilates Anytime, you've done it again...topped yourself again. Thank you Benjamin Degenhardt for such a treat.
2 people like this.
I am loving this tutorial Benjamin and Meredith x I have to say I love all the classes on PA but this is my absolute favourite! I love all the nuances that you find Benjamin and the classical approach also. Love Love Love thank you to both of you great teachers. I will revisit this video everytime I need inspiration.
2 people like this.
This was interesting and fun!
2 people like this.
Hi Benjamin Degenhardt , this is just so incredibly helpful and inspiring! I am rewatching it, and I have a question about the set up for the 100's. I believe it's common to start a beginner in a "tabletop" leg position, which I see you don't mention as an option. Is it better to teach the extended leg position in order to get that connection between the lengthened legs and the core engagement? You mention keeping the legs down and just "weighting" the heels into the mat, which I am going to teach in my class this morning. Then the progression would be to lift the legs from the floor to the client's sustainable position? I'm wondering what your thoughts are in beginning in tabletop and progressing outward and downward with the legs from there? THANK YOU!!! brenda
Benjamin Degenhardt
Everybody - thank you so much for watching, it's so wonderful to know you've been enjoying this session! Brenda - thanks for your question. I personally do believe that working with straight legs as much as available is vital to success in learning how to pick up the weight of your legs. Playing with weighing the heels down or unweighting them without actual take-off, as well as lifting one leg at a time are great placeholders. This tutorial was filmed a while ago but may hold some answers for you! If not, please check back in with me :)
1 person likes this.
awesome, I'm appreciate this so much!
2 people like this.
Bravo! Benjamin Degenhardt brava! Meredith Rogers
Love watching you teach Mr. Degenhardt. Thank you .
Benjamin Degenhardt
She also goes by Meri, Christine :)
61-70 of 110

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin