34 Mat Exercises<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3411

34 Mat Exercises
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3411

Watch this Workshop
Ok Benjamin Degenhardt
You are amazing and so that is why she didn’t mind you calling her Meri!!
I like your informational style Ben!!
1 person likes this.
This has given me so much information into the why of the exercise and why in the category that I currently teach thank you for all your knowledge. It would be different to see a non teaching as in regular client so to speak do the originals sequence to see how shapes vary, As Meredith Rogers you are so good it would be good to see the exercise performed in there different levels. Just from a teaching point of view observation etc. loved it Thankyou Benjamin Degenhardt
1 person likes this.
Loved this....a couple surprises for me - hip lift on Sgl Leg Circle, no hinge in Neck Pull, & just breathe. Loved the cueing on Single Leg Stretch...the idea of the squat position in RLB, SLS, DLS. Also loved in Side Kicks...allow body to react and kapow the side view of Teaser & side view of Swan. Loved loved....thank you PA, Benjamin & Meredith!
1 person likes this.
oops...meant to click "email me when someone replies"
1 person likes this.
Really valuable workshop. MarchMatness reminded me of this workshop, I watched it again. And definitely will watch it again. Thank you Benjamin, thank you PA
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Benjamin and Meredith! This is an amazing resource. We are celebrating March MATness in the studio where I teach and your workshop has really helped me to improve my understanding of the key aims of each of the 34 exercises and how they link together. Your 'place markers' have given me new ideas on how I can modify the movements to make them safe and accessible for our clients. This will definitely be a workshop that I return to many times for my own practice and as a teaching tool. Huge gratitude to you both.
Shannon
1 person likes this.
This was just fantastic!!! 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for sharing your insights Benjamin. Also to Meredith for showing the work. The closing comments sum up how I feel and how the 34 exercises are like a continual dance with a beginning and an end. The place markers make so much sense and enable everybody to be ‘successful ‘ whatever level they are at. A  wonderful PA workshop. 
Hen C
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Benjamin and Meredith from England. This is such a valuable and inspiring resource not only for teachers like myself, but also for students.  So beautifully and clearly taught and also demonstrated!  During my recently completed classical pilates training,  I must admit I was somewhat overwhelmed by the exercises and never thought it would begin to make sense to me in terms of sequence and aims and all the other intricacies , but this has been a lightbulb moment of furthering my understanding.  I realise that once qualified it is only the beginning of a long journey in gaining knowledge, experience and understanding but such an amazing journey to go on!
Ted C
1 person likes this.
Beautiful video, very good explanations, one of my all-time favourites.  Thank you!
71-80 of 110

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin