34 Mat Exercises<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3411

34 Mat Exercises
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3411

Watch this Workshop
Nikki D
1 person likes this.
Wow! Have been working through this with a regular client - due to Covid-19 we have been able to work together every morning for two weeks now - a few days ago she did her first (fantastic!) rollover and today worked through the whole 34 with placeholders where needed. This is an fantastic workshop and thank you for your amazing teaching. We are both so pumped by the experience!! Thank you. 
Julia W
1 person likes this.
This is so informative. I have learnt so much from this, specifically how individual exercises inform other exercises. Double leg kick and Rocking for example! I’ve been looking for this kind of workshop and Benjamin you have absolutely delivered. I’m so happy to discover that lots of my own ways of teaching/thoughts are reflected in how you teach! I’m now off to watch all your other classes on PA! Bravo!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic workshop, you guys did a great job! I have a specific question though about The Crab - I didn't see any reference to switching the legs in cross-legged position in the original "Return to Life" book. Just wondering what the benefits and drawbacks are of switching legs vs doing the "book" version. Also, from what I understand you don't advocate rolling all the way back like Joe did, but stopping at the shoulders? Benjamin Degenhardt
1 person likes this.
Amazing I do really love your workshop.
Rajashree Srirangarajan
I have the book "Return to Life" and am following page by page. Fun!
Thank you for breaking it into steps!
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Phew! It was incredible to watch the entire run through!
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Also, is there a modified version of the advance routines?

Celeste E
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the knowledge and insight shared in this workshop! I am always in awe of Benjamin Degenhardt's ability to cue so excellently, and (as a teacher-in-training) I look to him for inspiration. THANK YOU for sharing your tip on remembering the difference between Leg Pull (back) and Leg Pull Front! SO helpful!
Ana S
1 person likes this.
so so good!! Love it! as a follow chapter please show fancy transitions :D
Zeren Joy
1 person likes this.
You are one of my fav teachers! I love the depth... thank you million times.
81-90 of 110

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin