Unwinding Mat<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3468

Unwinding Mat
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3468

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Tova love your way with words! Thank you Tova, what an honor to me to read this and for sharing it here! 
Zsuzsi C
1 person likes this.
I love this class!  You are amazing! Thank you!
Lisa Hubbard
Zsuzsi that makes me so happy to hear! Thank you for sharing and for joining me for class! Xx
1 person likes this.
Very nice class, although I couldn't roll up from the X-Arms in an extension. One more thing to work on... ;o)
Lisa Hubbard
Katia so very appreciated Katia, thank you! Yes, that roll-up in this position takes some gentle and persistent practice, as it had me. Thank you for your feedback 😊
I just finished the practice, 2nd time and I still believe it is amazing! I did it first thing in the morning!
Katarina S
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class. Thank you, Lisa. In particular, I love the hips work out in prone - what a killer! BTW to watch you move is the experience by itself. All I can say is exquisite!  
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Katarina S I would love to out these comments at the top! I am completely honored and so grateful that you enjoyed this unwinding class. Thank you for sharing with us and for joining me on PA!
1 person likes this.
 Lisa has a number of unique moves that are both hard and effective. i particularly liked lifting up from the sternum and the frog series on the stomach. I really enjoyed the stretching and workout. Thanks Lisa:) 
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Gary M thank you so much Gary, I truly appreciate your kind comments and for joining me for this class. I love the frogs here as well, so effective!
111-120 of 123

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin