Reformer Connections<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3467

Reformer Connections
Lesley Logan
Class 3467

Watch this Class
I can’t wait to do this class - one question, though, how does the spring tension on this Gratz reformer equate to, say, a balanced body reformer? Is 1 spring equal to 1 red?
Thx.
Jaclyn thank you so much for watching! I can't wait to hear how it feels when you take it. This is a great question! 
Jaclyn  when I worked on BB I would often do 3 G and 1R or 2 G 2 R for footwork, stomach massage. When I do 2 springs I would use 1 R and 1 G 
Jaclyn And when I did 1 spring I actually would use 1R because the pull of 1 G on the return could be too much.While the red is easier tension it helps you feel like you have to close the spring more on your own. xx~LL

(sorry for the 3 comments it limited my reponse)
1 person likes this.
Thanks Lesley, that helps a lot!
1 person likes this.
My snake and twist were seriously ugly and grunty today, but not because of the class. You kept it honest and real, as usual, Lesley! Thank you for another awesome class and you definitely are my favorite teacher on PA. You help me figure out where I'm cheating and which exercises to concentrate on, plus my body always feels wonderful after one of your classes. THANK YOU! :)
1 person likes this.
Deborah yay!!! Omg I love this Deborah! I love that you're seeing where you are cheating and having fun doing it. And the post Pilates feelings are the best! Thank you again for taking my classes here on PA! Hope you have a great day!! xx~LL 
1 person likes this.
So great! Loved the pace, cues were very helpful, and enjoyed the focus. Thanks!
Amy Goeldner ohhh thanks for joining me on this one! It's an oldie but a goodie xx
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin