List Your Upcoming Pilates Workshop Here!

Niedra Gabriel
Hi Pilates Anytimers, I am teaching a back extension workshop at Mind2Body, in Sherman Oaks CA on February 19th 2- 5pm.
I go over basics for back extensions and some of the misconceptions that can prevent the back from lossening up. we go through, swan, flying eagle grasshopper, and loads more on most all of the equipment.
to sign up (818) 788-2055 or www.mind2body.net.

Precision Barre is offering a Barre certification program starting in August 16th-18th 2013!

Precision Barre Certification is designed to be instructed by certified and/or licensed fitness professionals, Pilates or Yoga trained or certified instructors. Precision Barre is geared towards any fitness level combined with modifications for anyone with physical limitations and/or pregnancy. Doing Precision Barre 3 to 5 times per week will burn calories and fat as well as tone, sculpt and firm your entire body.

Need more information? Please contact us at pilates@precision-pilateskc.com or call us at 816-333-0183
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Pilates Anytime fans. Certified teachers are welcome to participate in our 2 day training July 13 - 14 which is the final module for our Mind2Body classical training (studio City location).
we welcome certified teachers to attend as it is such a lovely opportunity to revisit your training and brush up. I will be covering advanced mat, reformer, cadillac, wunda chair, spine corrector and oedipal. 9 - 6 both days. if you are interested contact me at niedra@spirit-moves.com.
Niedra Gabriel
I am guest teaching 2 days of workshops and master classes in Belfast Ireland. August 2 - 3 - 4.
Workshops are:
Hips and Hamstrings workshop.
Spotting Clients for maximum Effectiveness
How to Release tension in the Jaw, neck and shoulders
Back Extensions in the Pilates method.
For full details and to sign up contact Debbiematchett@btopenworld.com

Hi Pilates Anytime teachers! For those of you in Denver, CO and surrounding areas, I'll be leading the Pilates For Buff Bones Teacher Training course Sept. 20-22 at Pilates Aligned (TAXI location). I'd love to have you! This is a fantastic program and can give you an edge up when working with women (and men) with bone density concerns, balance issues and much more. For information about the teacher training course, go to www.incorporatingmovment.com and look under 'services' tab at the top. You can also contact me directly at: amychavens@gmail.com
1 person likes this.

Delete
Judith Fink
Hi everyone on Pilates Anytime! Mountain Laurel Pilates in the Pocono region of PA (2hrs from NYC) will be hosting a Workshop with our Guest Presenter Junghee Won!. April 18 and 19th! We will delve into spotting and Cueing using the Wunda Chair and Reformer Intermediate/ Advanced exercises. Please call for more information 570-857-1707 or visit Mountain Laurel Pilates on FB!
Early Bird Special $200.00 before March 18th. $250.00 After March 18th . Hope to see you there!
This is post from member Helen King that was inadvertently posted under a class on Balance instead of here. Thanks Helen!
Future Learn offers a free course entitled "Ageing well and falls". https://www.futurelearn.com/courses...
From Member Joan Breibart:
everyone needs Bone Up--available July 11. Developed by Marika Molnar PT www.themethodpilates.com Thank you Joan!
Hello Every one,
Madeline Black retreat is back in BALI. October 2015
Workshop 1 Movement is breath: Beyond the mechanics.
Workshop 2 Psoas as a core muscle.
Workshop 3 Working with Scoliosis.
check out //www.balipilatesstudio.com/worksho p/retreats-2015/
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin