Day 4: Low Spine<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3348

Day 4: Low Spine
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3348

Watch this Class
Super to hear! Take care Lacey M 
Robin S
1 person likes this.
so much fun ~ you are so strong! inspiring! I only wish these were just a little longer ~ thank you love having a "routine" challenge to do~  
Robin S Thank you for your message!! So happy to hear you are enjoying the challenge.  You could always to a second class  or add some bits and pieces to your workout!! Take care:) 
Kellie G
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah… this is the perfect challenge for a week of working from home… I’m still doing the feet stretches each day and loved day 1, but also loved this lower spine mobility ….the tendon stretch was such a challenge. I thought I would end up falling forward on my face, but after pausing video, adjusting foot bar and trying slowly I managed it 👏
Hi Kellie G,  Lovely to hear.  Those foot stretches are a daily ritual for me as well.  And I just love hearing you took the time to pause and figure out your placement for Tendon Stretch.  That exercise has always been one of my favorites...Most days it is very difficult for me as well.  Somedays it feels perfect... I use the shape to determine if I am "in" my body.  Take care:) 
Thank you Sarah! Felt so good after a long car trip!
Wonderful news Sarah Jane Conrad.  Thank you!!
PRESTINE D
1 person likes this.
Love Sarah's class so much!
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin