Circular Movement Reformer<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3470

Circular Movement Reformer
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3470

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
ZA [Z A] thank you for your kind comments and for taking class with me, please come again! 💛
Really great workout, so needed today!
Lisa Hubbard
Lisa Porcellato thanks for taking class with me today, so happy you feel better; you deserve that!
1 person likes this.
Lisa! You inspired a whole new set of ideas for me for my clients this coming week!! Thank you so much, and your an incredible instructor!! Also, do you mind sharing what line your tights are from that your wearing in this class?...they are so darn cute and would love a pair! Katheryn:)
1 person likes this.
great Class Lisa.
1 person likes this.
Such a great class!!! I also love your tights please let me know where they are from. Thanks!! X
Really beautiful thanks Lisa. I have only been practising mat Pilates for many years and qualified to teach last year/ started my business here in the UK. I haven't done reformer training yet - the one time I went on one I felt motion sickness but I'm sure I'll come back to it!! I believe we are around the same age so you truly are inspiring. I'm clearly not as fit as you (!) but do you have you any tips for 'self-care' whilst being a fitness instructor? I'm conscious I need to allow some 'down-time' in the mix...
Kendra W
1 person likes this.
Such an enjoyable class Lisa. Thank you 🙏
1 person likes this.
Yay, another class by Lisa Hubbard! Challenging work but beautiful flow, as always. Always inspiring. Love you ... and love the pants!
Lisa Hubbard
Jill the sweetest & most kind words 🙏🏻 Thank you from the heart, they are so appreciated!
31-40 of 97

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin