Day 10: Range and Power<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3354

Day 10: Range and Power
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3354

Watch this Class
Robin S
1 person likes this.
It took me 15 days ( xmas and life ) but I am completing it on New Years Eve. Thank you Sarah for providing me a structor. I am have missed my clients working with and taking classes from others, this was so great because I didn't have to hunt down a workout and they were the perfect time so no excuse to no to do it.
I feel much stronger and sincerely enjoyed the progression of classes. I haven't had much BASI experience so it was also enjoy from that end as well. Good job and again! thank you 
Hi Robin S!  Way to go.  Completing the 10 day challenge in 15 over the holiday season is no small accomplishment.  I am so pleased to hear the progression and style of work out worked for you.  With so much to offer on PA, It can be tricky to "hunt" down a plan.  Take good care! 
1 person likes this.
This is such a wonderful series, thank you!  I reconnected with many little muscles over the past ten days.  I will be sprinkling these classes throughout my practice on a regular basis.  LOVE the foot stretches!!!
Thank you Heidi P!  I am so pleased to hear this series worked for you.  and YES to foot stretches.  Absolute must do for me.  Take care 
1 person likes this.
A fantastic series, with challenge and fun in every lesson. Thank you so much Sarah - I loved it!
Wonderful to hear Emma B !  thank you so much for "playing"!! take care:) 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this sweet challenge! It really helped push through these days.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this sweet challenge! It really helped push through these days.
HiCarolina M, Thank you for participating.  Glad you enjoyed the challenge.  Take care!!
1 person likes this.
Really awesome series!  Thank you Sarah Bertucelli !!!
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin