Foam Roller Flow<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 3495

Foam Roller Flow
Tash Barnard
Class 3495

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amazing class, feel that fab mellow body melt when the class is over. Thank you x
Marie Silva
1 person likes this.
Great use of the roller! Really enjoyed this class and my back feels much better
1 person likes this.
LOVED THIS. I’m a foam roller fan and have enjoyed all of your classes Tash Barnard . Taking this during Ireland lockdown it was great to feel part of a group class with some of my favourites from PA. excellent stability challenges too (always amazing how much weaker one side is! ) 
Maria P
1 person likes this.
Can never get tired of this class. May we have some more of this: mat with creative use of props? (For those of us who still cannot get into a studio with equipment) . Stay well and positive, Tash!
Rinnie W
love your humor and that you got back at Kristy for torturing years ago! 
Maria P
I keep going back to this work out (probably one of my favorites from "my favorites" list). It is a brilliant sequence- relaxing , invigorating and challenging at the same time! We need more of these from
ALL-STAR polyglot Tash Barnard!
Great class and got progressively harder!
Hadn't had the roller or the magic circle out in a long time.  They make a great couple!  A class that really holds your attention even when moving deliberately.  This is a feel good class for the brain.
51-58 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin