Foundational Mat 8<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3504

Foundational Mat 8
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3504

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you!!  This was just what I needed today!!
Annabella G
1 person likes this.
I’ve loved this series. It’s taken me months to get to this final class but it was worth taking the time. It was lovely! I loved all the stretches.
Annabella I am so grateful that you took the time to build the series. so many times people do not listen to the instructions for a series and never receive the full benefits. THANK YOU!
Joanna G
1 person likes this.
Around the world, that was something. Great series, as a new teacher, I’ve learned a lot. Thank you KRN 🔥
1 person likes this.
I loved this, you inspire me. Thank you Beautiful Kathryn. Brilliant method and class. I was with you all the way, what gifts daily Pilates gives.
1 person likes this.
This is a power class.  Enjoy, speedy movers.  The rest of us, go ahead.  You may not get as many reps in but this is a thorough class.
1 person likes this.
The around the world details were fantastic- exposing all the nooks and crannies that are tight or weak in the hips, back, and legs. I Absolutely loved the suffering on it.  Thank you! 
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Anne  D
Kathryn Ross-Nash   I was trained by Romana decades ago.   It is with great pleasure that I recommend these superb videos.  Thank you Kathy Ross Nash for restoring the intensity and energy that Romana gave me.  It is a true gift you have.    Please send me ways to find additional classes by you.     
Anne D ! You are spectacular !! I have many classes on Pilates Anytime! I hope you will check them out as well as all the other wonderful teachers on this site! Please email me at bodytech@mac.com to join my mailing list for live events! or visit my website www.kathirossnash.com
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin