Karen Clippinger
Class 3524

Watch this Class
Karen Clippinger
Joni:
You are welcome and so glad it helped.
Positively fascinating class. Thank you
Jill K
I so appreciate your ability to prepare the body for work by the way that you sequence your variations on an exercise. An example is the back extension series that followed the Up Stretch Exercise. My students love it when I bring "Karen Clippinger" tidbits to class! Thank you.
I enjoyed the class as well. When I do the class again, I will re-read the instructions for the foot work. Also, there were references to parts the the pelvis? ELS or something like that....can you elaborate? I am familiar with the soas muscle
Karen Clippinger
Mandy and Jill,
Thank you for your lovely comments and appreciation!
Karen Clippinger
Ginger,
I am glad that you enjoyed the class. Yes, please see previous comments to help with the feet exercises. The term ASIS (Anterior Superior Iliac Spine) is used for the pelvis. These are the projections that you can feel when you run your fingers forward from the top (iliac crest) of the pelvis. They are very helpful landmarks for pelvic alignment. For example, the cue to lift the ASIS is used in some prone back extension exercises to help reduce the stress in the lower back.
Loved this workout! Thanks so much, Karen! You're a superstar!
Karen Clippinger
Carla,
So glad you loved the workout. I have really found it helps develop range of the spine, as well as stability and strength. I hope you do, too!
Really nice class! Worked out a lot more than I anticipated! Well done!!! 
Karen, 
As always a true pleasure to see your incredible work, with precision, and wonderful pacing. This is a challenging workout ....
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin