Straightforward Reformer<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3532

Straightforward Reformer
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3532

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Brilliant class, thank you Sarah, I loved it!
thank you anne !!

1 person likes this.
Thank you, Sara! You always inspire with a fun and challenging sequence! Your cues are superb, and my hips are feeling the love after this one! Much gratitude:)
Thank you Rena!  
Deepa R
1 person likes this.
Wow! This was a challenging class for me! I know I will feel it tomorrow! Adding to my favorites! 
Deepa Yay!  Glad you enjoyed the challenge:) 
1 person likes this.
So good!! Thank you. Feels amazing, completely rejuvenating. Loved the insight I got about the down stretch from you. 

I really need to find out progressions to get to the long back stretch, that is a complete impossibility for me at this moment  :) 
Ioana T I just love hearing that this class worked for you!  The down stretch is one of my favorite exercises, but so often misunderstood.  Glad I was able to offer you some insight!

As for Long Back Stretch.  Another favorite, yet challenging exercise.  Keep practicing Tricep dips.  Try doing the curl up portion with bent knees and more springs.  AND work on shoulder stability and flexibility.  Good luck!! 

1 person likes this.
Sarah Bertucelli  Thank you, I will definitely work on it!! so much easier to work on body parts that are already strong .. I will add springs, and try with my knees bent. 

best regards,
ioana 
Karen T
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class!  Just what I needed to get back on the reformer after a short respite. Thank you.
31-40 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin