Athletic Reformer Layering<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3535

Athletic Reformer Layering
Erika Quest
Class 3535

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Sweet Beth SO glad you enjoyed and have fun teaching your students too! Much love, Erika
Sara Ellis-Owen
I’ve been waiting all excited to open the video like a Christmas present under the tree! Finally managed to take the class with you and it was challenging but FAB. I’ll be sprinkling some Erika dust onto my future clients in class!
One quick question- for those newish clients who tend to over recruit the trapezius when doing arm work, would you recommend a lighter theraband? Your London BFF Sara xx
Erika Quest
Sara YEAH, girl! I love it and my London BFF for sure. On the Thera weight, a green can definitely get challenging. Lighten it up for sure. Go down to a red or yellow no problem and that should help them, but it will make it a bit harder for them to go up into a teaser position as well. Hugs and love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Wow! Enjoyed your creative work. Class went by fast. Great workout. Took your Wunda chair class yesterday and had to take another class by you today. Hope to see more of you!
Erika Quest
Pat so great to hear from you and glad you found my classes! This was a super fun one to shoot and DO along with you. So much love, Erika
Petra C
1 person likes this.
LOVED it 👏👏👏
Erika Quest
SWEEEEEEET! Thank you Petra and much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Erika Quest you are AMAZING! LOVED everything about this class ♥️
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Brigette YOU ARE AMAZING for taking class with me. Thank you and much love, Erika
Julie P
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. I am currently in teacher training and took a lot of notes to use in one of my class creations. Thanks!
41-50 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin