No Tension Mat<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 3539

No Tension Mat
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 3539

Watch this Class
I really enjoyed this class! Relaxing into the rolling moves opened up new muscle availability & ease. And widening out the ulna & radius like flying buttresses informed & woke up my shoulder girdle. Thanks Amy.
Awesome workout
I didn’t like this class! ; too much cueue ; I felt like my mind getting an exercise more then my body ,it wasn’t clear ;didn’t know what I was doing till I watched the exercise then I thought oooo this is what you mean .
I felt like those girls where all over the place too ; I guess they didn’t get it neither :(
Loved this being hypermobile it was super helpful to find softness not locking and resulting exhaustion ! I’m treating myself to an extra mince pie after this ! X
Calli V
I like this class a lot. I'm currently recovering from an injury that prevents me from doing my usual sports, and that makes me feel tense even though I stretch a lot. This class helps me loosen that and feel better during the day.
That was possibly the best pilates mat class I have ever taken. So much depth in the movement and I understand so much more just more from just one class. oh I want to learn more from you. Thank you
That was possibly the best pilates mat class I have ever taken. So much depth in the movement and I understand so much more just more from just one class. oh I want to learn more from you. Thank you
1 person likes this.
One of my favorite classes ! love love love
Shelley M
1 person likes this.
This is the first time I've done one of your Mat classes (because the equipment is so yummy). I saw that your equipment classes really strengthened me for the mat class. I found that again with your emphasis on 'unlocking', the spine is freed  up to be much more pliable and 'spongy'. I really felt the difference. At the end of the class I feel now like that tensegrity toy. Work arms and legs in the right way and the spine gets light and holding yourself up feels effortless.
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin