Build A Better Backside<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3536

Build A Better Backside
Erika Quest
Class 3536

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Woohoo! Yeah Denee! I'm so happy and I know, I love a good glutei and hamstring workout, but also our spine as well! Much love, Erika
Love your creativity and sense of humor, great class!!!!!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Hey, Vicky! Thanks so much for taking class with me. This one was super fun and you gotta laugh through the burn in my opinion. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Oh wow! Fab workout with great new ideas 💞 Thanks Erica 🙏
Erika Quest
Sue Culley You're so welcome, Sue! Still one of my HOT topics with training the back body. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Second time I did this! I loved it the first time too although it was a bit like 45 mins in hell I'm joking of course, but also proud that the second time felt so much better already! I'd also like to highlight your great work Erica in prepping some advanced movements with the help of the handles, this is so valuable for someone like me who's squeamish about the Step-Ups and standing on top of the Chair! With your help I can get there! Much love
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Julia R WOOHOO! Thanks for taking class AGAIN with me Julia! So awesome when we see improvements and progress, right? I know, I feel the same about the chair, which is why I felt it important to shoot this session for PA. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
simply brilliant! have been feeling a little uninspired in my chair workouts but really enjoyed this. thank you!
Erika Quest
Vanisha YAY, Vanisha I'm so glad. I get the uninspired part too, and this class was just what I needed at that time. Thanks for taking class with me and I should revisit this one as well. Much love, Erika
Sara Ellis-Owen
Wow the swan on the floor was just what my back (and tight pecs) needed today. Thanks so much for another great class 🏆
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin