Psoas & Stomach<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3460

Psoas & Stomach
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3460

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Jaime you're comment makes me smile....
Gabriella D
1 person likes this.
Trank You Niedra!
1 person likes this.
That was AWESOME!!! Felt a lot of tension release and then a heat surge, lots more work to be done, but loving this series. Thank you for bringing this together!
Niedra Gabriel
Hilary I am thrilled for you!
Move U
1 person likes this.
Oh My Goodness! My hips and psoas feel so amazing and so open. Thank you Niedra!
Niedra Gabriel
Wonderful! Move,
Lovely. Definately needed this. My osteopath worked toward my psoas once and I nearly hit the ceiling it was so tight! I tended to have a swayback posture (and doing loads of PIlates), and anxiety so the tight abdominals there made sense. Quick clarification please - when you are on your stomach and have the ball against your pubic bone/just above and say tuck the tailbone (presume posterior tilt) does this not tighten (shorten) the muscle further or is that just so that you can 'hook the ball' so to speak?! Many thanks! Sarahx
Oww, that was lovely, thank you!
This was the first time I could push up my upper body with straight arms! These exercises really work wonderful with my body!
Henna S
Hi Niedra..this felt great ..my psoas is not tigtht but my last ribs don’t touch the mat..my lower thoracic is flat tho..any suggestions .

11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin