Psoas & Stomach<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3460

Psoas & Stomach
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3460

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Just reading these comments now,   We al have unique body shapes so I would not be concerned if our body shape is not per the" formula". Without seeing you my guess is the maybe the QL is creating the space with the lower ribs not touching the mat.   
Wow, I did not know that my body was *that* unbalanced! The right side was so painful, while the left side did not hurt at all... Very interesting and nice feeling afterwards Thanks!
Niedra Gabriel
Isn't it an amazing journey inside our bodies? glad you are enjoying this work Miriam.
1 person likes this.
amazing discovery thank you !I did not even think such release existed : I typed the word “ stomach “ in the search field, only because I was feeling extremely tight but hopeless of finding any class for my “stomach”. Well ..your class came up .and it is truly an amazing result , .thank you again
Move U
1 person likes this.
I absolutely love this! Thank you Niedra. Now I'm off for the short walk you suggested, but with an extra spring in my step :)
Niedra Gabriel
Move Your comment brings a smile to my face
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
This is amazing. I have some tension in my left pelvis after a fairly big fall on my tailbone about twelve months ago that has made my pelvis a bit tight. Your work in this lesson is incredibly beneficial. 
Jamie W
1 person likes this.
I love this whole series! Feeling so much more space in my front body. Did I grow taller? Feeling like it. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Jamie W you probably are taller, or, look taller, as your energy is flowing. Well done.
Oa F
1 person likes this.
Hands down my favorite of the 10 Niedra Gabriel I expected pain but felt empowered by the end.  Bless you.
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin