Release Facial Tension<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3463

Release Facial Tension
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3463

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull I recommend doing this routine more than once as it will keep unwinding so much within your face, and your inner feeling about yourself. Enjoy.
It did indeed make a difference. Less tension in the face. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
What a revelation! My face looks and feels tighter, smooth. My breathing is better ( I am suffering from chronic rhinitis). Thanks so much Niedra edpecially for this last video.
How often should we repeat these facial exercises in your opinion?
Shari H
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! This whole series was very helpful and I can't wait to help my clients with this technique!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Shari, Theodora, and Lisette-Anne, I am so glad you enjoyed the series. You can do these techniques as often as you like. I have sometimes done the facia work every night for a week or more, and literally looked different. There is no limit to how often you can do these, as all of these approaches remove stress and tension from the body and help it unwind and go back to relaxed mode.
I can really feel the benefits of this 10 day challenge. I will have to come back to it regularly. Thank you so much, Niedra!
Niedra Gabriel
That's great Hettie, I am so glad you enjoyed the challenge
1 person likes this.
Such a treat to give yourself 20 minutes of bliss x I LOVE this one the most I think!
Niedra Gabriel
Debra thank you for your post - I love the face work as well.
Liz
Liz
1 person likes this.
Thanks again so much for sharing this series, Niedra.  It's so wonderful to be able to visit each area of the body in turn, and I'm going to try and revisit the series regularly, each month if I can (and not just in the more challenging times, like we are all experiencing on a global level right now).  I found such a wonderful relief in the areas I already knew were congested, as well as discovered new ones that I didn't realise needed attention.  Thank you for your wonderful, refreshingly honest and generous teaching style!
21-30 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin