Advanced Reformer Variations<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 3559

Advanced Reformer Variations
Saul Choza
Class 3559

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth in the Up Stretch the same cues, just bigger range of motion. For better connection on stomach massage, second gear and be on top of your sitbones. Recreate the same feeling as elephant. Hope this help! Best, Saul Choza
1 person likes this.
Best class until now I have watched on pilatesanytime
Dear Paayal Thank you so much. Best, Saul
4 people like this.
Thank you Saul. This is my first class that I have watched of yours. I have been teaching for years yet found myself taking volumes of notes. Example: Whatever happens in the lower back happens in the neck. " "C-curve happens in the upper part of the back". Very instructional, protective of the body, and wonderful use of naming key body parts used for each particular exercise. I will be watching and doing this video again and again. It is definitely now a favorite of mine. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Beutiful and challenging. There is development in movement seroes, logic flow.
It's always easy for me to cheat when I do my own Level III order (i.e. I skip the exercises I don't like that much - truth be told!) so this was EXCELLENT. The order with a few new things I learned. Thanks!
Thank you Saul for such a good and fun class!
Love your cueing, explanations and flowing routine 👍
I can’t wait to use it in the next class I teach😊
Hello Pat! So happy that you liked my class and that you were able to walk away with some instructional information. Give me an update of your process and don’t forget to watch my Mat Fun class! Best, SaĂșl
Hello Evgenia! I believe in the “principle of progression.” It is important as teacher to teach our students the progression of movement and also share with them the goals of each exercise. Thank
You for the feedback! Cheers, Saul
1 person likes this.
Very nice fast pace and great cues without wasted time - enjoyed this class, thank you!
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin