Restorative Foam Roller<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3557

Restorative Foam Roller
Meredith Rogers
Class 3557

Watch this Class
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Meredith Rogers Thank you for this gentle class. If I could just say for future classes, please could you think about the cueing. It is so difficult to keep an eye on the screen at all times and some things are barely visible because the moves are so small or maybe as in the very final stretches from around 25 minutes in, your first moves are away from the camera and therefore not visible until you do the second side. It would be super if you could say whether the hips stay down for the stretch with only knees moving or you are aiming for a bigger movement keeping only shoulders down etc.
1 person likes this.
Beautiful. Just what I needed :)
Sue S thank you for your feedback! I will sure keep this in mind for future classes.
2 people like this.
I agree. It is challenging placing one foot down then lifting the other whilst attempting to maintain a very still core! And yes, passing each leg thru space is easier - it's not just your imagination - it's mine too! 😂
Julia L the simplest things are always the most challenging!!
Angela T
1 person likes this.
my body needed this! thank you!
Angela T thank YOU for moving with me!
Velma Davis-Wheeler
Thank you Meredith for this excellent Restorative Foam Roller class.  This class helped my tight pectorals and iliopsoas muscles.  Perfect movements for connective tissue release. I truly enjoyed the class.
1 person likes this.
Back Pain - Gone! Thank you Meredith as always for a fab class :)
81-90 of 91

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin