Mat for Happy Feet<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 3555

Mat for Happy Feet
Brent Anderson
Class 3555

Watch this Class
Brilliant class!! Thanks for these wonderful movements and for feeding my foot (health) fetish, Brett! 😍
LOVE this close! I have had problem feet for many years - neuromas, scar issue from old surgery and feel any type of inflammation in my feet first.  I have done these exercises daily for about a week now and am amazed at how good my feet feel!  THANK YOU - very grateful...
Thank you Brent !!! As usual your classes are really great and so helpful for the understandind of the body mouvements.🙏
This is a very useful lesson!
I really liked your happy feet class! I have been working my feet/bunions for many years, but this puts it all together and will motivate me to do it more often.  I did buy the good "german" bunion strap with hinge. I can't wear it with shoes, but I sleep in it and around house. It has really help abduct my toe. I decided to rock (K) tape it, mob jt, then abduct the toe. I really notice the difference, which I can wear with shoes. Thanks for another great class.
Lina S
I would like more feet exercises. I've had surgeries for hammer toes and hallux valgus and I still have some mobility issues. Thank you! The class made me feel better.
Carrie Miller Smaczny
Thank you so much for this class.  I really appreciated your lecture at the beginning.  I especially loved the toe circles at the beginning, so quick to start a class with that!  
Loved this foot class. I have a major bunion which has compromised my function. This work will certainly be helpful in hopefully restoring some of it.
Thanks Brent and please come back to PA soon!
Glad you liked it Beverly.  one of my favorite for my own feet
Great class and great reminder of how important our feet are and how much work they do! 
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin