Lower Body Wunda Chair<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3576

Lower Body Wunda Chair
Amy Havens
Class 3576

Watch this Class
Love this class and the peach pants!
Thank you so much Rachel R !!

1 person likes this.
Hit this one again this morning , still LOVE it.  Who got the peach pants?!
Thank you Jacqueline L !!!  I gave the peach pants to Frank Zito I think... gosh, I can't remember actually.  
1 person likes this.
Loved the Peach Pants.  Great lower body workout!
Ha, thank you John Marston!  The peach pants were fun, as was putting together this class.  Happy you're getting more used to you chair and taking more classes with us!  Thanks for taking class with me!
1 person likes this.
Amy Havens Hi Amy, I have seen you use the Balanced Body Chair but mostly the Gratz. I like the Gratz combo chair with the electric chair, but I like the Balanced Body with the split pedal. Which one would you recommend to buy? Thank you
Jennifer A great question and I really think it depends on what your needs are mostly.  I like my Gratz low chair without the high back attachments, but I do like those attachments also.  I think the BB split pedal chair is very valuable and appropriate for many concepts and protocols--great for unilateral and / or bilateral exercises.  I don't know if I can say which one I'd say is best...I like them all!
Great class amy - I’m not gonna lie my booty has so much attitude I think I deserve the peach pants 😂 thanks for helping me keep it in check 
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin