Mat Fusion Combinations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 3575

Mat Fusion Combinations
Courtney Miller
Class 3575

Watch this Class
Cheryl
Loved it! This is the first time I’ve ever done Tripod successfully and managed to hold. Working my way to a handstand now. Thank you!!
SO GOOD! Thank you Courtney. 
One of the best exercises I've done in a while! I seriously loved the activeness of it.
Love the different versions of the basic movements.
Anita D
Love this!  Keeping me going through Lockdown until I can get back to my regular classes.  At 75, I can do it all but find the last exercise (headstand) a bit of a challenge!
Maryam
WoW! Fantastic Courtney Miller . I love your choreography. Great class. Thank you. 
Just did this class for the first time. It was awesome! FYI I could do the tripod with your wonderful cueing. Easy! Keep bringing more innovative and fun classes!
The club where i took yoga for 5 years, is currently closed. I didn't realize some of the classes here mix in yoga. So, I am really glad that Courtney did this class. I am a big fan of  inversions & often flow from crow into a tripod headstand.   I will surely take this fun and challenging class again and look for more like it. 
Barbara K
Top class Courtney! And definitely fun! 
Thank you so much ! So much fun to distract me from this covid 19 confinement ! I even managed to climb on my head ! Feeling brend new !
41-50 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin