Active Aging Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3604

Active Aging Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3604

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this class Amy x such a great class x some lovely new movements and nuances. LOVE
1 person likes this.
Good class Amy. Very helpful. Thank you.
2 people like this.
Terrip88* Marie Donna gals... thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment.  I'm busy here creating new workouts for you and all of our actively aging population, stay tuned!
1 person likes this.
Thank you!!!!  Great class.
1 person likes this.
thank you Amy - terrific ideas - i like how a movement, such as front support, is introduced in the beginning, and then is used again later in the session, to reinforce the concept. Great teaching, thanks again!
Thank you so much Patti !!  I like to build and layer in that way,.... it's fun and has purpose!!
1 person likes this.
I don't know WHY I took so long to actually take this class.. I will be doing it again many times and sharing with my clients.. Great Job Amy!!!
Ineke D
1 person likes this.
Thank  you Amy, I used a lot of your wisdom, knowledge and teaching in my very first senior class yesterday. My clients loved the session. So grateful  to you and pilates anytime for helping me grow as a teacher. xx
1 person likes this.
I really love and appreciate these Active Aging workouts, and this one in particular is excellent.  I'm a 65 year old active teacher :), and all of my clients are in my general age category.  We are healthy and active and want to stay that way.  I will definitely be doing and teaching this workout.
1 person likes this.
I am so Thankful for this class, I've started taking Barre and bounce rebounder classes and did a side plank and fractured T8 in my spine. My cevical and lumbar were always bothering me and had  sometimes had trouble with extension. I don't want to stop doing things and I have a beautiful Balance body reformer and tower in my home. So lucky me also lives in Florida and have a pool. I am 62 and was diagnosed with psoriatic Arthritis several years ago. I was teaching Pilates out of my home and had to stop because of my issues. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow since my fracture and I am still in pain but can do this class. Thank you So much, I've been so bummed. Hopefully with continued exercise I may be able to do flexion again.
41-50 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin