Powerhouse Cadillac<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3551

Powerhouse Cadillac
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3551

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I love you Niedra!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 people like this.
Great class Niedra! I really loved the warm up with the magic circle and how everything layered so beautifully.
2 people like this.
Thank you for this class!! I really loved that you worked on the Mat rather than off the ends- that can get tricky with Limited space! Loved the warm-up with the magic circle
Yvonne M
2 people like this.
Beautiful!
3 people like this.
Great class!! Loved the flow and rythm (and your cueing as usual), thanks Niedra :))
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you lovely ladies Anne P. Yvonne Mel W Season and Michelle ,
I am so grateful for your commentsand as it is Thanksgiving tomorrow - I hope you have the most power filled, inspired, joyful day, whether you work out or not. Life is to be enjoyed and our work with bodies is to keep us healthy for the rest of our lives!
beautiful class ! thanks :)
1 person likes this.
i enjoyed this class but i did feel it was a little rushed.
i also feel that cueing the use of your stomach is not an accurate or useful cue as the stomach is an organ not a muscle. (just my humble opinion)
1 person likes this.
My studio has a Cadillac and I think I could modify this workout to do at home with Bodylastics bands (for at least the first half). The machine, though, is the best!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Wow Nedra That was wonderful! Thank you for sharing! I enjoyed thinking of using my bum and back body to stabilize and will do this more often;)
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin