Strengthening Mat<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 3603

Strengthening Mat
Ed Botha
Class 3603

Watch this Class
Every time I think I am in shape...I take this class and realise I have so much to work on...lol! Thank you Ed for an incredible class- Perfect cues and form
Sara M
💚
Ash
I love all your mat classes on here, how had I missed this one?! Wonderful, thanks
Sheldon R
Now that i have taken this three times, I am using this class as a baseline. I really appreciate the work on strength and balance and feel that each time I refine my practice.
I really had a good time!  Challenging, nicely cued with core work, arm work, lengthening, spinal rotation, push-ups. This class had it all. Thanks Ed:) 
1 person likes this.
Calm, precise and strong : what a combination. Thank you Ed
1 person likes this.
Great class for active recovery after a strenuous workout the day before. It stretched out all the sore spots and once again exposed my weakness of tight quads and hip flexors. Enjoyed the methodical detailed pace as well!
Great Strength and Stretch Class. I had fun, got a good workout, and feel much better. Thanks again Ed:) 
Maria P
Never a boring moment during this work out. For some of the exercises though I have some growing up to do ha-ha.
grateful for a great class; carefully sequenced - despite claims to be just responding - just a bit too strong for my 73 year old body>
many thanks
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin