Reformer Group Formatting<br>Courtney Miller<br>Workshop 3589

Reformer Group Formatting
Courtney Miller
Workshop 3589

Watch this Workshop
ANOTHER excellent and educational workshop by Courtney! A million thanks!! xoxo
Caroline S
How do you know the number of CEC’s offered per workshop?
Caroline ~ All of the workshops with CECs have the number of credits listed below the workshop description. You can find all of the videos with CECS here. I hope this helps!
How do we know how many CECs we get with the workshops? I see the hours but not the CECs. It says above the description but i still dont see
Andrea ~ This particular workshop does not include CECs. You can find all of our workshops with CECs here. I hope this helps!
I haven't taken this because I currently don't teach group reformer.  Begging for a similar workshop for mat classes - specifically your fusion style classes like you have on Pilates Anytime!  I use some of your flows STILL and have adapted them as the years have gone by but would love some fresh ideas.
Alexa C
Courtney Miller is goals 😭 such amazing expertise.
marva
great workshop, Thank you.
If the client is very tall - how will you set him when side laying?
1 person likes this.
Wonderful workshop. As per everybody else (looking at video likes) love everything Courtney does. One question. Am confused about the Tibialis Anterior (TA) comment at 50 minutes "Somebody is gripping in the Tibialis anterior and you see the toes drawing towards the knees".  In most schools, the parallel heels position is cued to keep the feet stable as the carriage is moving.  Would this not require activation of the Tibialis anterior as the carriage returns to help avoid the feet rocking forward?  Also I understood that the Tibialis anterior provides no role in toe flexion. It's the toe flexors that we would want to avoid gripping to avoid the toes drawing towards the knees. Also, if anyone can explain the benefit (to the body functionally) of keeping the toe flexors quiet during parallel heels would also really appreciate the info. Whenever giving a cue (don't grip the toes in parallel heels), I want to be ready to explain to a client why I am giving it.
Do you know how many CEC's this is and can you use them towards PMA renewal? Thanks!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin